Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Five


I can't believe it, but my little girl is five years old now. These past five years have gone so fast. She amazes me more and more each day. The thing I love the most about her is her sweet spirit and compassionate heart. She is so much like her mom. Her heart beats for the poor and the ones that are suffering. She has a heart for the orphan. Every time she gets money, she immediately puts it in a jar "for the kids". She saves it in order to send it to help with world hunger.

For her birthday we got her a hamster. She loves it. She named it Chocolate. Chocolate doesn't do much yet, but she sits there and stares at it anyway. When we got it she said "Am I dreaming?" because she couldn't believe that she was getting her own pet hamster. How cool is that? So stay tuned for the adventures of Chocolate, a mini-series coming this fall to a blog near you.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More