Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kindergarten Part II

Kimi and I have to make some decisions about Kindergarten for Hannah. She didn't score the necessary 98th percentile, though she did get in the 90th on the reading portion of the test. So we are still going to try and get her in to kindergarten as the psychiatrist felt that she was definitely ready. However, if she is turned down by the district we still have some decisions to make. We could simply say ok and wait until next year. Or we could pursue homeschooling for a year. But that would definitely add a lot to Kimi's plate. So - just pray that God makes it clear to us what we should do.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More