Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blogs

Over the last few months I've been getting into this whole world of blogs. There are several that I read every day now. What I've noticed is that most blogs are way cooler than mine.Haha . Besides that, these people are dedicated. I try and write on here as often as I think about it, but it is still way sporadic. These other bloggers are writing at least once a day and Carlos writes like 3 times a day. That is some crazy dedication. I just don't have that much to say. I could give updates about every little thing I do (which I guess is what Twitter does) but I just don't think that would be very interesting. Anyway, I think in the future it will be a great way to stay in touch with supporters, and with our church. But for now it's more of an outlet, a place for me to put my thoughts out there.

Seriously though, you should check out Carlos - the guy is an animal. You can click the link on the right to see his blog.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More