Monday, September 17, 2007

Sunday


Yesterday was a busy day. We had a fairly normal morning, but I was doing a ministry spotlight of the high school group. I told the church about last week's car wash for Pastor Idelfonso (San Felipe), and about how we were able to raise $2000 for a car for he and his family. We also showed a video from our trip to South Africa. It's always fun to be able to show off our ministry to the church. I am thankful that our church allows us to do the things we do. I went to lunch with the usual gang of high school guys - they keep me laughing all the time.

I spent a couple of hours during the afternoon preparing for Sunday night's service - where we got the chance to share about our trip to South Africa. It ended up being a pretty cool night. We showed pictures, taught the congregation a song we learned, and shared stories of how God did amazing things in and through us. I was blessed by the support of our congregation and the desire to hear about the things our students experienced. Afterwards a bunch of us went to Denny's and hung out with our YWAM leader who had come up for the evening service. We had a great time. I finished the night off with a few episodes of "The Office" and it was a great day.

1 comments:

Jeremy - that's cool that you will be at YS. Email me at ewakeling@calvarylife.org and I will give you my cel phone number. The wife and kids are not coming down at all. I'm stoked you found me on here.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More