Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It's a girl!!


We just got back from the doctor where we finally had our ultrasound, and once again it's a girl! It was so cool to be able to watch her move around. At one point she was sucking on her thumb and it was so stinking cute. Hannah got to be there with us and see her sister for the first time. She thought it was pretty neat, especially when the baby tried to suck on her toes. She asked me again when the baby was coming out - I think she thought it was time. But she's excited. We called the grandmas and some other people and let Hannah tell everyone that she was having a sister. She keeps telling people that her name will be "Hello Kitty Thumbelina". Pretty sweet name. She is going to be a great sister, and I can't wait to watch them grow up together. It's kind of funny that we are having a girl - I swear that I don't know anyone who has had a boy. I'm not even sure baby boys exist anymore. I'm sure someone, somewhere is having a boy - so I better get prepared. I better buy more guns...

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More