Monday, July 21, 2008

The ESPYs

So I love sports. Last night I watched the ESPYs and it was a great show. I was actually quite surprised by Justin Timberlake's hosting. He did a pretty good job. I've never been much of a Timberlake fan, so to see him in a sports show, I was a bit leery. But he did a good job. JT and I have a bit of a history. A few years ago I went to the Bob Hope Classic golf tournament. It was the celebrity round and I went primarily to see Roger Clemens (pre-roid allegations). JT was playing too. So at one point between the 9th green and 10th tee box JT came walking by within a few feet of me. Some teenage girls stopped him to sign some autographs. There really wasn't anyone else around. After signing the autographs and posing for some pictures, the girls ran off and all that was left was JT and I. He looked at me as if to say "would you like an autograph too?" I looked back with a sort of "I think I'll pass" look. He kind of looked away and started walking toward the tee. So yeah, I basically snubbed Justin Timberlake. That's how I roll.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More