Monday, October 17, 2011

A few thoughts for STORYCHURCH

It's Monday morning and I'm sitting in Caribou coffee (AKA my office) trying to get my week off to a good start. Here are a few things I wanted to share with you this morning:


  1. I'm just blown away every day that I get to pastor you. Seriously, this is my FAVORITE CHURCH IN THE WORLD. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I hope you can say that too.
  2. God is stretching us right now in this AKA series, isn't He? So many of you have talked about what He's teaching you. It may be my favorite thing we've ever done as a church. I would love to share some of the stories that are emerging with our church. If a light has come on for you - consider sharing that with us by emailing hello@storychurch.org.
  3. Word is getting out. One of my favorite questions for guests is "how did you hear about us?" I love to hear the ways that God is connecting people to our community. Lately, many of our guests are your neighbors, your coworkers, your friends. Thank you for sharing with others what God is doing in your life. This is too good to keep to ourselves. (By the way - yesterday was our HIGHEST ATTENDANCE EVER!!)
  4. Our GROWTH TRACK continues to roll out every week and so many of you have jumped in. If you haven't yet begun the track, what are you waiting for? I think it's one of the absolute best things we have going right now. Chapter 3 will be this Sunday and will help you to discover your God-given shape.
  5. Our CONNECTION GROUPS are flourishing. Seriously the relationships that we are seeing happen and the depth we are seeing between people is blowing me away. If you aren't yet connected in a group - go here now ---> www.storychurch.org/connect.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More