Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Books

I like to keep track of what I read in a given year. To me, it's like going back and seeing the path I've walked and the ways in which I've grown. I'm so thankful for the things God has taught me this year. My goal was 24 books - 2 a month. I didn't quite make it, but I got close. Here's my list from 2010:

  • Church Planting Landmines - Nebel and Rohrmayer
  • Derailed - Irwin
  • Primal - Mark Batterson
  • Lost and Found - Stetzer
  • Failure - The back door to success - Lutzer
  • Plan B - Pete Wilson
  • THE ENTIRE FREAKING BIBLE!! (In a 90 day sprint!)
  • Death by Meeting - Patrick Lencioni
  • Outliers - Malcolm Gladwell
  • Choosing to Cheat - Andy Stanley
  • Linchpin - Seth Godin
  • 21 Irrefutable laws of Leadership - John Maxwell
  • Everyone communicates, few connect - John Maxwell
  • Funded and Free - Graham/Sangl
  • Wild at Heart - John Eldredge
  • Wooden on leadership - John Wooden
  • Radical - David Platt
What did you read? What would you recommend make my list for 2011?

2 comments:

Suggestion:
Read something that isn't boring.

geez, you make it hard to keep up with you. but i know not to compete with you cause i will lose everytime. cause you are a super reader. =) i love your love of learning. how blessed to have a man that loves to read, a rare find. only read two on your list, radical(awesomeS!!) and primal (awesome too).

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More