Friday, August 14, 2009

Taking a Break


I've been away from the blog lately. I've been away from twitter, facebook, and just about everything else too - including my "work" of starting a new church. And you know what? I'm not sorry for it. Instead I've been hanging out with friends that came to visit. Last week six former students and another friend flew in to spend a week with us here in Durham. It was so good just to hang out with them. I laughed a lot. I don't think I've been laughing much lately. Now they are gone, but by mom flew in and so did my cousin. My cousin and I are leaving today to drive up to Virginia to meet another cousin. The three of us are going to Baltimore for the weekend to catch a couple baseball games - Angels are in town.

I needed a break like this. Next week I'll hit the ground running again ready to go. But for now, bring on the baseball weekend!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More